When we arrived in Frankfurt we ate Sushi in a restaurant. We had really enough time to change the plane. Then the bus brought us to our plane (Frankfurt - Edinburgh). I was sitting next to women with a child, who flight for 6 times. The view was great because there was a big cloudy carpet over Great Britain. After we arrived in Edinburgh I took my luaggage and went out with two swissguys, because during the flight we met another exchange student. We took a bus up to the center (cost 2/3 £). After that i tried to went by a bus to my hostfamily but we had really problems to find the right bus so I took a taxi. It cost 7 £, what a SHAME. After I arrived I saw my hostfamily for the first time. Lorren and Shan were a little bit shy. I have a great room. They were happy about the cow, chocolate and the game (Loto).
Dienstag, 30. September 2008
21.9.2008 Abflug Ankunft
I was with my parents and grandparents 3 hours before the plane leaves on the airport. So first we arrived in the parking house. After that, we searched the first Quick-Check. We had some problems with this new sort of check'in so we asked a women to help us. After that i got my ticket i gave up my luggage. Then we went in the restaurant. I had eaten a croissante with swiss chocolate and a cafe. My grandfather bought after that some normal croissante in the coop. After we walked through the airport, we went to the migros for buying some typicale swisschocolate for the hostfamily. Then Samuel Kirchhof called me to come to the ticketcheckin so I went there with my mom and the grandparents. When I arrived we said hello and went through the Ticketpart. We go through the free tax zone. In this area we waited up to the loude speaker, which said that we have to get on our plan. During the flight I was seating next to the window.
When we arrived in Frankfurt we ate Sushi in a restaurant. We had really enough time to change the plane. Then the bus brought us to our plane (Frankfurt - Edinburgh). I was sitting next to women with a child, who flight for 6 times. The view was great because there was a big cloudy carpet over Great Britain. After we arrived in Edinburgh I took my luaggage and went out with two swissguys, because during the flight we met another exchange student. We took a bus up to the center (cost 2/3 £). After that i tried to went by a bus to my hostfamily but we had really problems to find the right bus so I took a taxi. It cost 7 £, what a SHAME. After I arrived I saw my hostfamily for the first time. Lorren and Shan were a little bit shy. I have a great room. They were happy about the cow, chocolate and the game (Loto).




When we arrived in Frankfurt we ate Sushi in a restaurant. We had really enough time to change the plane. Then the bus brought us to our plane (Frankfurt - Edinburgh). I was sitting next to women with a child, who flight for 6 times. The view was great because there was a big cloudy carpet over Great Britain. After we arrived in Edinburgh I took my luaggage and went out with two swissguys, because during the flight we met another exchange student. We took a bus up to the center (cost 2/3 £). After that i tried to went by a bus to my hostfamily but we had really problems to find the right bus so I took a taxi. It cost 7 £, what a SHAME. After I arrived I saw my hostfamily for the first time. Lorren and Shan were a little bit shy. I have a great room. They were happy about the cow, chocolate and the game (Loto).
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen