The time goes so fast. Today I went to school at 8.30. I always go on the balcony because there are some computer. Downstairs some students present some news on a whitboard, up to 9. olock. After that we have 1 hour fluency class. At the moment we try to make a film. Of course we have to write down first the different szene. So we're at the moment at the beginning. After that we have two other lessons with vocabulaire and grammair. After that we had lunch. I went with a french guy, an some other people to the ....sub. After that we went to a pup a drank a beer before we had the afternoon lessons. After school I walked along the Princes street for searching a Shop with USB Sticks. I found one (1 GB 9.99£). At home I wrotte a little bit in the msn with my friends and load some pictures on my page. At the evening I went into the tron. There was a line so I have to wait after 5 minutes I stand forward the security guard. I don't know, but always if I show my passport they asked me if I have no other pass. Perhaps it is because I have to do next year 09 a new one. And on the picture I look a little bit young. ^^ When I was in the tron I thought I will met some friends but there was noone. So i went downstairs in the bandroom. There I sat at a table and started to talk to some people. Really fast we found out that we were all swiss guys. :) After a little bit smalltalk I looked to a group of Scotish boys playing a drinking game. So I went to theme and asked if I could play with. It was really funny, but when their collegue came to our table (ladys) we have to stop the game. It wouldn't be nice if we played it with the ladys. Because sometimes it was really primitiv. At 23.13 I left the club and went to the Northern Bridge. The last few metres I ran because the bus was there. Yeah, I think thats all, at home I looked a little bit tv with my host dady but I was really tired.
p.s. Their curtains (chocolate) looks great on the window:).
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen