Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2008

24.9.2008 Wednesday

We had school like every day. In midday, I went with Andrea (primary swiss teacher), Rene (employee IBM) and with Oliver (Spanish toyproducer) to a sandwich restaurant like the subway. It tastes great and it was cheap and we had the food in a few minutes (very importent because we were at Tuesday some minutes later than 2 o'clock p.m. in school) After that we went to school. After school I worked a little bit for the presentation for Thursday, about Switzerland. At 5.30 p.m. we have to left computer room because a women entered for cleaning. When I arrived at home I saw the grandmother again. The wife of Keith warmed my food (mint (meat) with pieces of carrots and mashed potatoes) It tastes good. After that the wife have to left the house for going to the work. She works nightshift on Tuesday-Friday. So I rested with the grandmother like the day before in the living room, watching TV. I told her I will left the house to go to the city.
I arrived in city at 9 o’clock. We stayed in the Tron, where one beer is only one pound. So I bought a beer and a pitcher (4 £) but I had drunken only 3 beers (it's rare that I can count all my beer:D). In the pub I met Mike (Spain), Oliver (Spain), Reto(Swiss), Samuel (Swiss), Michelle (Swiss from Basel) and an other swiss guy (his sister works in menziken as a mechanical). I went to bus at 23.30 I think. In the bus I met another swiss guy (Joel) he goes to another language school an stays in Edinburgh for 3 week. After I arrived home keith and the grandmother have watched tv, a very interesting programm. Police officer try to catch some stupid guys which try to run away or drive away of the police. I mad my microwave sandwich and after that we went to the bed. When I was lying In the bed I finished my presentation.

Keine Kommentare: