Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2008
8.10.08 Wednesday
Holy shit! When I want to get into my bus, my 4-week ticket didn't worked. The driver cleaned my card and tried it again but it didn't work. So he told me I have to pay 2.25/.5. The problem is, they can't give you any change and I had only 5£ and 10£ with me. Luckily he let me in and told me, that I have to go to the ticket corner for a new ticket. A really stressful situation. We were on the street in the first lesson and made a lot of interviews for school. In the evening I ate fishpasta. It was not really my meal. After that we went to the tron. First we had a seat in the corner. At 9 o'clock p.m. we went downstairs and had the biggest lunch. We talked a little bit and played the same drinking game like the last week with the other guys. I went home at 23.30.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen