Hello guys
In our first school lesson, we have our fluency class. 9.00-10.00 o'clock. Today we made a radio programm. Our was about a cat, which ate a husband. Terrible story.:)
After that we had a grammair lesson. First renette our teacher made for me a swiss roulade, after that we wrote a grammair test and then we made a game, where we have to describe a word which we learned during the last week. In the second hour, some new students came in our class. (swiss, spanish, lady from vienna). We read stories about children, who grow up in nature. And in the second part, we listen to people, who live in different areas (countryside, city). When we had tea I went in the sandwichsub and bought a warm sandwich (ham and cheddar). Walked back and bought a packet of crisp fingers (twix). In the afternoon we had one lesson masterclass. In this lesson I tried to learn a little bit the future forms. Or only one part of these forms. After the Masterclass we had a reading and writting lesson. It is really more difficult. It was about the the work of a samariter and should you help someone today. Know I've freetime. I took the 49 back and read in the new book (emergency case or something like this). When I arrived at home, I took some money from the card machine and bought some papers for school. At tea I ate a potatoes, broccoli and cheese and marshroom tarte. It tasted good. After that I watched a little bit TV and tried to learn a little bit english vocalbulary but the young boy was really tired an cried, so it wasn't able for me to repeat some papers. I feel always tired. Have to go the hole day to school and on the weekend I have to watch a lot of sights. Not a lot time for sleeping out.:)
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen