Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2008

26.9.2008 Friday

I went to school like every day. In the last lesson we went to the museum of the habitants. The teacher forced us to fill out a paper with questions. There was something about a women with 7 child, who had really problems. Then the youth, who deside to put on clothes which look terrible. Then I saw a laundry where the people went for washing their clothes. After that I went home. I ate tea (dinner). After that I met my friends in the tass. It was great we talked about different things and there were some artists. I take a glass with me as a souvenir. After that, mischelle told us that on the other side of the northern Bridge a area only with pubs is. So we went there. After we found the right pub we drank a beer. And after this beer it was 1 o’clock, so all the pub closed their doors and threw the guest out…no of course not but at 12.30 they closed the pub and we left the pub at 1 o’clock. Then we make a photo. The friends makes jokes about me because I took 2 glasses with me. After that i saw that missed a bus. So i walked home. It was really busy because when i walked home I saw a guy with bloody hands, he was really drunken. The busdriver through him out I think, so he walked to the next busstation. There the police waited for him. With 2 police cars. I passed this *fuckin bastards*:) and when I turned in my street police car stand next to the supermarket. There was a terrible alarm and he checked if there someone brokes in. When I arrived home it was 2.45 a.m. so I went directly to bed.













































Keine Kommentare: