After that we went to the pizza hut. I ate there with Andrea and Rene and after a few minutes Oliver and Samuel entered in. So we had to change in another part. I had a crispy tortilla pizza. Was ok. Then we went out and straight to the starbucks like every day. Rene and Andrea need always their cafe. After that we went back to school in the masterclass. We were a bit late but Brian wasn’t there. After he came in the room we were speaking over the best Japanese restaurant and where the oldest pub is. And that he will come with to sandy’s pub with us… but not this weekend. After school we went in a garden near the railway station. Mischelle and Reto will go to the loch ness this weekend. At home I ate sliced potatoes with carottes and meat. After that I went to the supermarket and bought sandwiches, batteries and cereals. At night I watched TV with my host grandmother. Sometimes she talks relly to much. But she is ok.
Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2008
25.9.2008 Thursday
I slept 10 minutes longer than normally. After that I got up and had a shower like every day. I’m all day stressed with catching the bus. I met Nuno in the bus, he's of course from switzerland. We had today our presentation. I fought I had mad a bad one, but it was ok. I get tree mark (3+,3, and 4) I think…
After that we went to the pizza hut. I ate there with Andrea and Rene and after a few minutes Oliver and Samuel entered in. So we had to change in another part. I had a crispy tortilla pizza. Was ok. Then we went out and straight to the starbucks like every day. Rene and Andrea need always their cafe. After that we went back to school in the masterclass. We were a bit late but Brian wasn’t there. After he came in the room we were speaking over the best Japanese restaurant and where the oldest pub is. And that he will come with to sandy’s pub with us… but not this weekend. After school we went in a garden near the railway station. Mischelle and Reto will go to the loch ness this weekend. At home I ate sliced potatoes with carottes and meat. After that I went to the supermarket and bought sandwiches, batteries and cereals. At night I watched TV with my host grandmother. Sometimes she talks relly to much. But she is ok.

After that we went to the pizza hut. I ate there with Andrea and Rene and after a few minutes Oliver and Samuel entered in. So we had to change in another part. I had a crispy tortilla pizza. Was ok. Then we went out and straight to the starbucks like every day. Rene and Andrea need always their cafe. After that we went back to school in the masterclass. We were a bit late but Brian wasn’t there. After he came in the room we were speaking over the best Japanese restaurant and where the oldest pub is. And that he will come with to sandy’s pub with us… but not this weekend. After school we went in a garden near the railway station. Mischelle and Reto will go to the loch ness this weekend. At home I ate sliced potatoes with carottes and meat. After that I went to the supermarket and bought sandwiches, batteries and cereals. At night I watched TV with my host grandmother. Sometimes she talks relly to much. But she is ok.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen