Mittwoch, 15. Oktober 2008

14.10.08 Tuesday

I bought my CD (Royal Oak). I ate pasta in the evening. When we went out we go first to the Royal Oak but it is really a small pub so we weren't able to sit down. So we went over the street and wanted to go into a jazz pub but they wanted 4£ for the entry. So we went to the Odeon. It was a dark pub, and because they hadn't a chocolate for Lea, we changed the pub again. We went to the grassmarket were we wanted first go in the (white thing in 'sth. like that') but it was so busy that we went into the last drop pub. There were some nice ladys. And we drop one beer but it wasn't the last one. We went into the mholligan pub and it was really nice and cheap. (I love their toilet:P). After that I went home.

2 Kommentare:

Fretzli hat gesagt…

Hooliganpub?

RazerBiker hat gesagt…

Nei ned Hooligan.... MHooligan!!