Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2008

7.10.08 Tuesday

Hello everyone
Today I had a little bit headache, but I don't now why. If you you think, that the reason was the beer. I can tell you, no it wasn't. In the first hour we had fluency class and we talked about things in scotland. (fish n chips, famous people, haggis, kilt, bagpipes) after that we had to prepare an interview for tomorrow. If it is good weather we have to make an interview with the people on the street. Our topic was about the culture. After that we had a discussion about the jobs, which are especially male, female. In the second lesson we made a speaking exercise. We have to chose the perfect caches for the animal in a zoo. Then we had a short break. And always if we have a break I try to sit on a computer for writting a little bit in my travel diary.

Keine Kommentare: