Montag, 6. Oktober 2008
3.10.08 Friday
One day before I've birthday. I the morning and afternoon I went to school. At the evening I went with some friends into a pup. It was great, and we had really fun. There was Marc, Martin, Reto, Samuel, Mischelle, Stefanie and Sonia. At 1. oclock they closed the pub and we asked an old drunken pair where we can go out. They lead us to a disco, where I properly forgot my handkerchief. I don't no when we left the disco but the special thing was, that I danced in the disco. And this doesn't happen very often. I think I was at 4 o'clock at home. Because I walked home. On the way, there were about 14 guys, who had a fight. It's incredible but every night you can see true action on the streets of Edinburgh.


Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen