We met us forward the starbucks for going watch the sights. But I went first in a Scottish shop for making message (buying sandwich, snickers). Rene was to early there so he went back home. We met us at 9.30 -10.00. Oliver was our tourist guide because it was his last day. He lead us to a hotel which looked like a church. After that we went to the endinburgh castle. It was great but not cheap. You have to pay 12£ for enter into the castle. So we walked through the castle. After that we went in a pub, where i ate wonderful pasta. After that we search the Sandy Bells. On the way we saw a lap-dancing house. Perhaps I will go there if I saw all sights:P. After we asked in a hotel where exactly the Sandy Bells is we found it. There i drunk a beer (I asked a lot of Pups if the have a Froach beer with in english hether but no pup has these beer). After the chinese/swiss guy and Oliver left i talked a little bit with Andrea. For tea i ate a fishpie. In the night I thought i met some friends but they didn't came so I went into the thron. There were some local bands and I talked with the singers and members of the Band. It was really great metting some Scottish?American guys and speaking english. But the where all older than me. Two of them were married. (nice lovestory:) ).
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen