Montag, 6. Oktober 2008

4.10.08 Saturday

What for a fucking headache. I thought my head will explode when I woke up. It was 13.30 o'clock so my half birthday was over. First I took a shower and watched a little bit TV. Noone was at home because they were working. I felt not very well, so I went back in my bed. At 15 o'clock I heard my hostdad so I got up. My hostdad told me, that he was up, up to 2 o'clock. Then I saw, how he made the curtains on the wall. In their sleeping room. After that I was a little bit on the computer. The tea was a big omelette, and I had to take some spice extra, because he doesn't use salt or peper. But he made too some bigbigbig chips and on the top was tomatosauce out of the pan.
In the evening I went to the tass to meet Brian. Andrea, who came too, gave me a bottle of froach, the beer, which i searched for a long time. Brian arrived with his wife and an other teacher. However, we talked for a long time and a lot about the army. :) funny storys. After that we went home. I ate 6 pieces of toast. I was really hungry. The children stayed by her aunt so it was really quite. How nice was it, no noise, no crying children:).

Keine Kommentare: