Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2008

28.9.2008 Sunday

I get up to early and tried to send all photos with e-mail home. But it needs really a lot of time so i sent a lot of E-Mail with only some photos. After that I went to the Starsbuck to meet Andrea for watching all the important sights.We said we met us between 10.00 - 10.30. First i met Barbara also a swiss girl forward the Starbucks we talked until Andrea arrived (10.37). We said we could go together on the Arthur seat. After that i went with Andrea in the Starbucks for talking about which sights we should go watching. Then we deside we walk in the morning on Arthurs seat. It was really great but on the top a little bit windy. After we walked 2hours on the top we left the mountain. Then we went in a pup where she was the evening before. First you have to walk through a door to arrive forward the bar. It was great because they stick a lot of money papers over the bar. Too ten swissfrancs. I drank only an Ale. So after this big lunch i we went to the Botanic Gardens, which were really nice. We paid 3.50 £ for the entry into the glashouse. (a lot of tropic plants). When we went back it rained a little bit. In the evening I stayed home and at a Scottish pie with mint. I think thats all. See you soon.

Keine Kommentare: