Montag, 13. Oktober 2008
11.10.08 Saturday
I get up at 8.30 and went to the gallery of art. After that I ate a sandwich, went into a shop and bought a Scotland sweater. Then I went to a house with old furniture. They shout Gardeloo if they through the water on the street. After that I went to the Calltonhill. It was nice but I stay there for a short time. I didn't want to pay 3£ for going on the one-o'clock tower. So I 'ran' on the top of the Arthur Seat (it was my second time on the top). We walked down and ate a lot of crisppacks. When we stand on the feet the other bought an ice by the icebus. We walked back into the center where Mischel bought a rugby shirt. Then we went home. In the evening we went first in a chinese restaurant (all you can eat 14£) and after that we went into a dark pub (black rose). With taff guys and hard songs. There was also Cindy's mother which went with the girlfriend of martin to edinburgh. They left really early because they went to Inverness. After that I left to because I'm going to the loch ness on sunday.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen